Educating Today’s R&D Workforce
Learning should not stop after college. In today’s competitive, global environment, scientists and engineers have to stay on top of current research methods and technologies and consistently sharpen their problem solving skills. Most commercial research conducted in the STEM fields is rather narrow and does not provide much room for education on a larger scale.
In addition, computer modeling and simulation is becoming ever-more prominent in scientific and engineering R&D. Companies are recognizing that computer simulation can drastically cut costs and development time while increasing product quality and innovation. This can only be achieved if the company’s R&D workforce is properly educated in the use and correct implementation of best practices of these new, technological advancements.
We were glad to have a workshop by Dr. Petrova on Shell campus, which was very informative to all MVP Modeling Solutions is an excellent knowledge resource to have.”
- Yajna Jois, Engineer at Shell Global
We work with companies in all areas of engineering computer modeling, from chemical reaction modeling, to Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), to Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) and Finite Element Analysis (FEA). Our experience with a variety of modeling applications allows us to quickly assess your modeling needs and recommend the best computer simulation approach for your organization.
Our Training Courses and Consulting Services can help you:
- Identify areas in your projects where computer modeling can help cut costs and save time
- Identify targeted research areas where experimental testing could be replaced or supplemented by computer modeling
- Choose the best commercial or open-source software tools available
- Provide information on the latest, cutting edge simulation technologies, while filtering out the marketing and sales pressures from vendors that can be overwhelming when trying to choose the right software
- Refresh the knowledge of your researches in the areas of chemistry, physics, engineering, combustion, chemical kinetics, statistical analysis, and more
- Improve communication between management, sales and marketing, and the technical folks in your organization
What Makes Us Unique
We understand the very technical side of engineering research as well as the workings of a successful business. We have the rare combination of engineering theory knowledge and the detailed understanding of commercial Research and Development.
Our founder and CEO, Dr. Masha Petrova, has extensive experience in both theoretical and practical sides of computer modeling, as well as education. In addition to publishing numerous papers on chemical kinetics, she has spent years working in industry as a software developer and a researcher, a software sales/marketing engineer, and an instructor of a variety of science and engineering courses.
To learn more call us at 1-800-931-9907 or e-mail: email@example.com